"

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Invisible but irresistible

Thought long and hard...what should my first post be? If I am to address netizens, I don't know their language; if I am to communicate with journos then I better log off; if I am to share my daily diary in here, sorry I don't believe in public nudity!

I will be me.

Yes, whenever I get that irresistible feel, or see that invisible call and putting them down becomes inevitable...I'll sign in.

It took me ages (by tech standards) to realise blogging is not notorious a stimulation.

So I'm fearlessly making this the courtyard of my dreams, to help you take a peek into my heart and hear that tinkling voice ring inside you!

But I will be me. Always. So if the tinkling, at times, seems to be loud rattle then just plug your ears and continue reading...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats.. for launching such a wonderful blog. May you find hundreds of thousands of fans and friends during your unending journey into the infinite cyberspace.
    Congrats once again... and all the best...:)

    ReplyDelete